SendSpace 2.2.7 APK for Android
Updated: August 25, 2015
Send large files from your Android device via the SendSpace serviceThe totally free, secure and easy way to send and receive photos, videos and big files to and from your Android device ... Read More > or Download APK >
SendSpace (com.app.sendspace.mobile) specifications
SendSpace / Screenshots
SendSpace / Description
Send large files from your Android device via the SendSpace service
The totally free, secure and easy way to send and receive photos, videos and big files to and from your Android device via the SendSpace service.
- Easily and securely transfer large files to and from your Android device, computer or other recipients.
- Take photos, videos or voice recordings and easily share the file with anyone, including multiple recipients.
- Send files for anyone to download using a web browser on any device.
- Quickly download big files sent to you via SendSpace
- Free! No signup required. Signing up for a free account allows for more file management and storage features.
- Limits: 300MB per file for free users, 4GB for paid users.
- CAMERA, take pictures and videos then send them immediately through the app
- Personal information/Read contacts allows to send a file download notification email to a contact via the SendSpace servers.
- Storage/SD card allows us to save files to the SD Card
- Internet, can't do much without that one nowadays...
Please contact us by email at [email protected] if you have any comments or suggestions about the app.
We're looking to improve it but can't do so without your help!
SendSpace / Changelog / What's New in v2.2.7
- Replacing username with the user's email address
- All app server interactions, uploads and downloads are now performed securely via HTTPS
- Uploads and downloads now resume automatically on network changes, and allow to retry manually on errors.
- The Search option in the account files now searches all files in the account instead of just the open folder.
- The biggest amount of improvements and fixes to date, UI stability and correctness. For more details see the Changelog inside the app.