aTorrent 3047 APK for Android
Updated: November 1, 2017
Modern Application with new modern design!Enjoi aTorretn with material design user interface.aTorrent - Native P2P BitTorrent Software for Android devices. Download files with ease ... Read More > or Download APK >
aTorrent (com.mobilityflow.torrent) specifications
aTorrent / Screenshots
aTorrent / Video Trailer or Demo
aTorrent / Description
Modern Application with new modern design!
Enjoi aTorretn with material design user interface.
aTorrent - Native P2P BitTorrent Software for Android devices. Download files with ease right to your phone or tablet! Magnet links supported!
Ad-driven version. Speed is not limited!
If you want to help us to make aTorrent better please join to Beta tester community
or follow the link:
* Torrent search dialog
* Magnet links support
* Open torrents right from a browser
* Add torrent from file
* Choose download folder
* Partial download (choose files from torrent)
* Multiple parallel downloading
* Option to limit downloads by Wi-Fi
* Option to pause downloads when external power supply is not connected
* Supported protocols: BitTorrent P2P, DHT, Advanced DHT Bootstrap, Magnet links, HTTP & UDP trackers
* Large files support (for FAT32 SD cards - 4Gb maximum, for internal storage - unlimited)
* TCP Bittorrent = 6881
* UDP DHT = 43133
* UDP Trackers = 43130
* Many other features in development.
Help us translate aTorrent to your native languages:
! If you have installed any Free RAM/Task manager application, then add aTorrent to its exclusion list to avoid unloading from memory and stop downloading.
! Use High Speed (Class 10+) memory cards for downloading to prevent lags.
aTorrent / Changelog / What's New in v3047
- some fixes
- AirPush removed
- OpenSSL is fixed
- Android TV support added
- +material design
- fixed access to SD for KitKat and later
- magnet link downloading bug is fixed
- +libtorrent update
- licensing to pro made more accurate
- files download priority added
- android 2.1 now is not supported
- Save to external storage for KitKat
- ! Use High Speed (Class 10+) memory cards to prevent lags.