SwiftKey Keyboard 18.104.22.168 APK for Android
Updated: November 9, 2017
NEW: All themes are now completely free! Upgrade your phone’s keyboard to SwiftKey Keyboard for free - and get more done without fussing over typos. Join over 250 million people ... Read More > or Download APK >
SwiftKey Keyboard (com.touchtype.swiftkey) specifications
SwiftKey Keyboard / Screenshots
SwiftKey Keyboard / Video Trailer or Demo
SwiftKey Keyboard / Description
NEW: All themes are now completely free!
Upgrade your phone’s keyboard to SwiftKey Keyboard for free - and get more done without fussing over typos. Join over 250 million people worldwide who use SwiftKey Keyboard for hassle-free typing.
SwiftKey Keyboard uses Artificial Intelligence to automatically learn your writing style, including the emoji you love to use (if you use emoji), the words that matter to you and how you like to type. That means autocorrect and predictive text that actually works because it adapts to you.
SwiftKey Keyboard caters for all typing tastes - all colors, designs and themes. Support for 150+ languages. Tapping or swipe-to-type. Tons of emoji (smileys, emoticons). No emoji. Or emoji keyboard predictions learned from how you’ve used emoji before.
- Kills your typos
- Type faster with A.I.-powered predictions
- Simply swipe-to-type with SwiftKey Flow
- Autocorrect that actually works
- Always learning your slang, nicknames and phrases
- 80+ colors, designs and themes
- Emoji keyboard - learns and predicts your favorite emoticons
- Bilingual autocorrect across 150+ languages
- Teach the autocorrect your quirks from your online accounts
Find out more about SwiftKey’s key features: http://swiftkey.com/en/keyboard/android/
Supports 150+ languages, including:
English (US, UK, AU, CA)
Spanish (ES, LA, US)
Portuguese (PT, BR)
See the full list of languages here: http://swiftkey.com/en/keyboard/android/#lb.supported-languages
SwiftKey Keyboard requests access to your SMS messages in order to improve word predictions based on what you've typed before.
Some features are only supported by certain versions of Android. Emoji is supported on Android 4.1 and above. For more information on emoji support and other FAQs, please see http://support.swiftkey.com/.
© Copyright TouchType Ltd 2017
SwiftKey Keyboard / Changelog / What's New in v22.214.171.124
- Photo Themes: truly personalize your keyboard by picking any photo as your background. Take your design further by resizing the photo, choose background brightness, plus toggle key borders and symbols.
- You can now type in Griko, Khasi, Marwari, Ossetic (Iron and Digor), Sango, Samogitian, Saramaccan, Tok Pisin, and Võro.